About PEI Cannabis
The Prince Edward Island Cannabis Management Corporation (PEICMC) is responsible for the distribution and sale of adult use cannabis in PEI, in partnership with the PEI Liquor Control Commission (PEILCC), and under the authority of the Cannabis Control Act.
- To be the preferred source of adult use cannabis.
- To provide PEI adult use cannabis consumers with cannabis products and services that exceed their expectations, to promote impeccable standards of public health and safety, and to create value for all stakeholders.
- People & Culture: To foster a high-performing, customer-focused culture of engaged employees through open communication, learning & development, safe work environments, and overall wellness.
- Customer Experience: To achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through technical innovation, service excellence, and responsiveness to customer preferences.
- Social Responsibility: To promote and monitor the responsible consumption of cannabis in PEI through public engagement, internal campaigns, and passionate employees.
- Financial Results: To become a key contributor to PEI’s general revenue through business excellence and the continuous improvement in operational effectiveness and efficiency.