About PEI Cannabis
The Prince Edward Island Cannabis Management Corporation (PEICMC), under the branded name PEI Cannabis, is responsible for the distribution and sale of adult use cannabis in PEI, in partnership with the PEI Liquor Control Commission (PEILCC), and under the authority of the Cannabis Control Act.
We are committed to keeping cannabis out of the hands of people under the age of 19; educating Islanders on the health risks and regulations associated with cannabis use; and eliminating the illicit cannabis market.
As a retailer focused on upholding its regulatory obligations and encouraging responsible consumption, we are focused on investing in initiatives that promote responsible use and mitigating all consumption risks related to public health and safety.
Our four retail locations on PEI are staffed with a highly trained and engaged team who provide the information our valued customers need to make the right choices.
- To be the preferred source of adult use cannabis.
- To provide PEI adult use cannabis consumers with cannabis products and services that exceed their expectations, to promote impeccable standards of public health and safety, and to create value for all stakeholders.
- People & Culture: To foster a high-performing, customer-focused culture of engaged employees through open communication, learning & development, safe work environments, and overall wellness.
- Customer Experience: To achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through technical innovation, service excellence, and responsiveness to customer preferences.
- Social Responsibility: To promote and monitor the responsible consumption of cannabis in PEI through public engagement, internal campaigns, and passionate employees.
- Financial Results: To become a key contributor to PEI’s general revenue through business excellence and the continuous improvement in operational effectiveness and efficiency.