The Prince Edward Island Cannabis Management Corporation (PEICMC), under the branded name PEI Cannabis, is responsible for the distribution and sale of adult use cannabis in PEI, in partnership with the PEI Liquor Control Commission (PEILCC), and under the authority of the Cannabis Control Act.
We are committed to keeping cannabis out of the hands of people under the age of 19; educating Islanders on the health risks and regulations associated with cannabis use; and eliminating the illicit cannabis market.
As a retailer focused on upholding its regulatory obligations and encouraging responsible consumption, we are focused on investing in initiatives that promote responsible use and mitigating all consumption risks related to public health and safety.
Our five retail locations on PEI are staffed with a highly trained and engaged team who provide the information our valued customers need to make the right choices.
- To be the preferred source of adult use cannabis.
- To provide customers with a retail experience that exceeds their expectations, foster an internal culture of engagement and wellness, and create value for all stakeholders.
- Business Results: To become a key contributor to PEI’s general revenue through business excellence and the continuous improvement in operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Customer Experience: To achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through sales channel accessibility, technical innovation, merchandising value, and high responsiveness to customer preferences.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: To be an excellent corporate citizen with high brand equity achieved through the promotion of responsible cannabis consumption, ongoing stakeholder engagement, and internal Corporate Social Responsibility campaigns.
- People & Culture: To foster a high-performing, customer-focused culture of engaged employees through open communication, learning & development, safe work environments, and overall wellness.
- Teamwork: Always succeeding together.
- Passion: Having fun going the extra mile.
- Accountability: Reliably delivering on our commitments.
- Education: Continuously learning.
- Empathy: Everyone is important.