The people and culture at PEI Cannabis are our most important resources when it comes to achieving our goals. Objectives surrounding PEI Cannabis people and culture are to always recruit, develop, and retain the best people, to foster a culture of high performance, open communication, and engagement, and to promote healthy, safe, and respectful workplaces.
Competitive wages, fair benefits, and an engaging work environment make PEI Cannabis an ideal employment option for individuals with a strong work ethic and a customer service-driven attitude.
If you are seeking a challenging yet rewarding job with a high-quality, progressive, and socially responsible retailer, then click on the Career Opportunities button below to learn more.
How to apply for Casual / Temporary Employment at our PEI Cannabis Retail Stores
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
- STEP 1: Click on the button below to open the application form
- STEP 2: Download the form and save to your desktop
- STEP 3: Fill out the form electronically and save the file
- STEP 4: Submit the completed form as an email attachment to email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY BY MAIL:
- STEP 1: Click on button below to open the application form
- STEP 2: Print the application form
- STEP 3: Fill out the form manually and mail to PEI Cannabis Management Corporation, 3 Garfield Street, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 7M4